Abortion Clinic Calls 911 After It Can’t Stop Woman’s Uncontrollable Bleeding

On April 5, 2022, at 5:42 p.m., an employee of Northland Family Planning (NFP), an abortion business that performs abortions up to 24 weeks gestation, in Sterling Heights, Michigan, called 911.

Seven minutes later, after emergency vehicles were dispatched with lights and sirens blaring, a Black female received Advanced Life Support and was transported to Beaumont Hospital in Troy, Michigan. She received EKG monitoring and oxygen therapy, and medications were administered intravenously or by intraosseous infusion (directly into the bone marrow).

Though the CAD was irrationally redacted, it is likely the woman was experiencing uncontrollable bleeding. It states the woman’s “whole procedure was completed when [redacted] would not stop.” See highly redacted CAD.

Operation Rescue documented a similar case last August when a woman was having heavy bleeding after an abortion at the same abortion facility.

NFP has experienced difficulty in the past passing inspections by the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs and has involved itself in multiple lawsuits.

In one case, the abortion business sued the Center For Bio-Ethical Reform for editing abortion video footage into its infomercial that claimed choosing abortion was an act of courage. As a result of the highly circulated parody that revealed the truth about abortion behind NFP’s carefully worded phrases, the abortion business claimed the pro-life organization actionably damaged its business and reputation.

In addition to medical emergencies directly related to NFPs abortions, in June of 2019, a number of 911 callers reported the circumstances surrounding an enraged man driving into his fiancé in the parking lot as she exited the vehicle.

“Drama and tragedy are characteristic of this late-term abortion business,” said Operation Rescue President Troy Newman. “We will continue to keep the public apprised as we learn of emergencies and other telling incidences.”

Foreign-supplied tanks destroyed in Kiev – Russia

Russian airstrikes have destroyed foreign-supplied tanks in the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, Moscow said on Sunday.

Defense Ministry spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov said during a regular briefing that Russian forces carried out airstrikes “on the outskirts of Kiev, destroying the T-72 tanks and other armored vehicles that were supplied by Eastern European countries and kept in railcar repair facilities.”

The spokesman did not specify where the tanks came from, but Poland previously said it had donated T-72 tanks to Ukraine.

Konashenkov said that military targets were also hit in Donbass, as well as in eastern and southern Ukraine, including multiple rocket launchers and a US-made mobile counterfire radar.

Ukraine’s General Staff earlier reported that Kiev was among the areas hit by Russian forces. Mayor Vitali Klitschko said that one person was hospitalized.

On Saturday night, the Donetsk authorities said Ukrainian troops shelled the city, killing five civilians and wounding 20

Russia and Ukraine have repeatedly accused each other of shelling residential areas and killing civilians.

Russia attacked the neighboring state in late February, following Ukraine’s failure to implement the terms of the Minsk agreements, first signed in 2014, and Moscow’s eventual recognition of the Donbass republics of Donetsk and Lugansk. The German- and French-brokered protocols were designed to give the breakaway regions special status within the Ukrainian state.

The Kremlin has since demanded that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join the US-led NATO military bloc. Kiev insists the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked and has denied claims it was planning to retake the two republics by force.

https://www.rt.com/russia/556645-russia-destroys-tanks-kiev/

‘Attack on democracy’: Canadian MP can’t enter House of Commons over refusal to share vax status

OTTAWA (LifeSiteNews) – Pro-life Conservative Party of Canada (CPC) Member of Parliament (MP) Cathay Wagantall was forcibly removed from the House of Commons Friday after she refused to abide by a rule mandating all MPs have two COVID jabs or a medical exemption.

“This is ridiculous. Ontario is open. My province has been open for a long time,” Wagantall, who objects on principle to sharing her health information in order to enter Parliament, said in a press conference Friday.

“I’m prepared to do whatever I need to do to continue to do my job as best I can in light of the circumstances.”

Wagantall noted that she “was expecting something to happen” in terms of being removed from the House of Commons for not revealing her COVID jab status. It was on Friday she learned “that there was a possibility of that” happening.

She said she was pulled aside into the Sergeant-at-Arms office. Shortly after, CPC House leader John Brassard told her that she might be kicked out of the House of Commons.

“So, my goal was to not leave unless I was basically forced to, which to some degree happened,” she said.

Wagantall noted that later in the day after deciding to leave the House of Commons for a committee meeting, the Sergeant-at-Arms escorted her outside of the building.

“It’s deplorable that Canadians are being treated the way that we are being treated by this Prime Minister when there is nothing here that validates this kind of behavior on his part,” said Wagantall.

She shared the text written on the back of her identification badge, which guarantees an MP free access to parliament: “Under the law of parliamentary privilege, the bearer has free and open access at all times without obstruction or interference to the precincts of the House of Parliament, of which the bearer is a member.”

Last fall, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s federal government put in place a ban on democratically elected MPs and staff who did not get the COVID jabs from accessing the nation’s center of democracy, the House of Commons. The rule came into effect on November 22, 2021.